• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Parch

DrabekStromanHutchinsonRedmondJenkinsMcGowanRogers...

*Sigh* This season is going to suck, isn't it?
You can probably throw Nolin and Jeffress into that mix. Relying on repaired broken people plus any kid who shows potential to fill out the rotation isn't very encouraging.

Malvingt2

I had a history teacher give me a dumb(founded) look when I told him we got Independence from Haiti and not Spain... Now to get home to some mangu y salami
really now? lol

Ez is somewhere smiling.

Shit I wish. Have a couple papers to do today.

Happy Dominican independence day to all you campesino motherfuckers!

josereyesceleb.gif

Hoy se bebe!!
my brother is already drinking.

Macattk15

Why the hell not? Can join Felix's younger brother and Cano's cousin in the fun.

841219605.gif

Ackley actually hit his double hard ... thought it'd be a piddly luck ground rule double.

PLZ DEAR GOD ACKLEY GET THOSE BAD THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR BRAIN. YOU WERE DRAFTED #2 FOR REASONS.

That really does look like he is back to his rookie swing though. Thank god.

Prodigal

Banned
Went to a cocktail party with the Orioles last night; Brady Anderson was there (I guess because he works in management now). That is one handsome fella. Buck Showalter had a pretty funny toast too. Chris Davis also looks a lot smaller in person!

The day before that I went to a luncheon with some Rays prospects...a lot less exciting but the dudes that were there were pretty chill. The only guy I knew of beforehand was Jake Odirzzi.

Jangocube

Banned
Went to a cocktail party with the Orioles last night; Brady Anderson was there (I guess because he works in management now). That is one handsome fella. Buck Showalter had a pretty funny toast too. Chris Davis also looks a lot smaller in person!

The day before that I went to a luncheon with some Rays prospects...a lot less exciting but the dudes that were there were pretty chill. The only guy I knew of beforehand was Jake Odirzzi.

That's pretty damn cool.

I met Brady way back while he was still playing and he was a pretty cool dude. My cousin always had a crush on him and she geeked out when we met him.

Taking a moment in here to wish: Happy Independence Day to all my Dominicans brother/sister in here :)

and Google: https://www.google.com.do/

where are the platanos?

Hoy se bebe!!

Ez is somewhere smiling.

Shit I wish. Have a couple papers to do today.

Happy Dominican independence day to all you campesino motherfuckers!

I had a history teacher give me a dumb(founded) look when I told him we got Independence from Haiti and not Spain... Now to get home to some mangu y salami

i'm late in wishing you all a happy Dia de la independencia.because today we had our monthly office party and there was plenty of drink around and so I was plenty buzzed. now for the diablo cajuelos too!

how'd you get to attend all these events?

BFIB

Just scored tix for Yankees vs. Cardinals. Look Council, I've seen the Yankees live on 3 different occasions while the Yankees were on the road. And every single time Jeter has not played. I don't care what kind of voodoo magic you have to do, but I want Jeter on the field in Busch Stadium. I'm counting on you, don't let me down!

Macattk15

2 doctors took a look at Taijuan. MRI revealed no structural damage, just inflammation.

Felix had bursitis when he was 19 too ... and then he promptly resumed being Felix.

So he may not be ready for opening day but at this point lets not worry about his shoulder exploding yet.

But then again .. who the FUCK knows.

Zduriencik on Hultzen-minor setback, rotator cuff irritation is back, no structural damage #Mariners

— Shannon Drayer (@shannondrayer) July 3, 2013

Also ... it's time to pay Ervin what he wants ... as we may really need him.

Bursitis and no structural damage is what they are saying about Jaime Garcia too so hopefully Walker's shoulder isn't as toast as his.

Different injury history though obviously.

Parch

Brandon Morrow has put on some extra weight. Perhaps putting on some muscle will help him be injury free for a change. In baseball I think it's better to carry a few extra pounds instead of being a fragile skinny runt.

rando14

2 doctors took a look at Taijuan. MRI revealed no structural damage, just inflammation.

Felix had bursitis when he was 19 too ... and then he promptly resumed being Felix.

So he may not be ready for opening day but at this point lets not worry about his shoulder exploding yet.

But then again .. who the FUCK knows.

Zduriencik on Hultzen-minor setback, rotator cuff irritation is back, no structural damage #Mariners

— Shannon Drayer (@shannondrayer) July 3, 2013

Also ... it's time to pay Ervin what he wants ... as we may really need him.

Well at least Paxton is pitching, hope he has a successful spring training

rando14

Happenin' that he is gonna get traded to the Mets and then Brad Miller is going to get in a car crash and we then wouldn't have any back-up SS. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Paxton pitched well though.

We'll see I guess, hopefully if he continues to look good and they trade him we'll get something good in return!!

Montero looks like pure unadulterated ass, though lol

Loco4Coco

Well Mets seem like they're in mid-season form with that L today. But Montero and DeGrom impressed, also Mets seem to have something in Puello.

rando14

small sample size obviously but I like what I see from ji-man choi. Good plate discipline, nice looking swing. He's been recently hyped, hope to see more from him

Top Bottom