• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Macattk15

Yankees prospect sheen. Never mind that he had no position.

Yeah oh wellllll.

Anyway. Nick Franklin could be an average defender above average bat at SS (or an even better 2B) ... he is worth more than a relief prospect. Always hung around the Top 100 prospect lists.

Especially since Tampa Bay seem to also be in on him.

Macattk15

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Yeah oh wellllll.

Anyway. Nick Franklin could be an average defender above average bat at SS (or an even better 2B) ... he is worth more than a relief prospect. Always hung around the Top 100 prospect lists.

Especially since Tampa Bay seem to also be in on him.
I wouldn't get my hopes up too high though. His profile isn't really that good on the left side of the field, and he can't hit lefties. He's probably going to be a utility player in the long run, so we're not talking about that much value.

59.gif
You have Time Warner? Have fun. :(

Jangocube

Banned
Johan sitting around 77-78 on the gun and topping out at 81. If there was one player that I wanna see make it back and perform at a high level again it's definitely him, but this just isn't looking good.

Johan sitting around 77-78 on the gun and topping out at 81. If there was one player that I wanna see make it back and perform at a high level again it's definitely him, but this just isn't looking good.

Yeah, he's probably toast. Most people are done after just one of those surgeries. His only hope left is that he can be good enough to be a situational lefty out of a bullpen.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I would love him to come back. If not, I'd love him to join the Twins in some sort of coaching role.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I can't believe I get to watch the Reds today...

Welcome back baseball. It's been too long.

Malvingt2

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman
Simmons received his Gold Glove and Platinum GG trophies. The platinum was so heavy Gattis had to hold it pic.twitter.com/JB16VXVZM4

BhaY_tRIYAAVR_Y.jpg

zulux21

so... is there any way to listen to my mlb audio sub on my kindle fire without paying for at bat or buying a premium video sub... or do I have to pay more to listen to audio I can listen to on my PC without paying more?

BFIB

Diablo 3 finally playable, talk of baseball.

Sorry if I spelled anything wrong, hard to see with these man tears filling up my eyes.

Macattk15

Chone Figgins leading off for the Dodgers. Yup it's spring training.

He is still butthurt about his time with the Mariners too.

"It kind of says it all," he said, "when you have just signed a $38-million contract [four years] and they pinch-hit for you in the fourth game."

He was happy to elaborate.

"I was in Seattle for three years," he said, "but it feels like it was just yesterday that I left the Angels."

You were pinch hit for in the 6th game by Ken Griffey Jr. you bitch in the top of the 9th down 2-3 ... and he knocked in the tying run.

Never ever have I heard Chone Figgins give any sort of admission that anything was his fault. He was cut by the Marlins for christ sakes last season.

YA SUCK CHONE, GET OVER IT.

Top Bottom