• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Malo

Banned
Let me tell you something, bothers. When the ball comes crashing down and hurts the inside middle infield, whatcha gonna do when Canoamania comes waddling over to you!?
ja8rQMI.gif

McNei1y

Whatever. Me and my friends call each other much worse whenever we are around one another. That reporter sounds like he's trying to drum up a non-story.

You mest fans better not discriminate my white heritage when I come up to New York for Opening Day.

McNei1y

he aint no mets fan!! and cool, i was thinking about going to Opening Day myself

Well that goes for all you mest fans! I coulda sworn he was though. Enron, are you a Rays fan!? Where's that damn Sanjuro list (post 2011 Red Sox Choke would be best) when you need it!

Well, if you do go, I'll be the one wearing a Home White Rendon jersey. Or I may go with the old school away 'Washington' jersey with Guzman on the back.

Sanjuro

Who the fuck says "chinaman" anymore?

MEST

Don't really hear it much anymore except for a bit in cities. It's not technically wrong either, just one of those terms which have faded out as things became more PC.

The Mets article is absurd though.

Loco4Coco

Apparently Mets are keeping an eye on the D-backs shortstops and are still scouting Nick Franklin. Anybody would be better than Tejada.

Talon

Don't really hear it much anymore except for a bit in cities. It's not technically wrong either, just one of those terms which have faded out as things became more PC.

The Mets article is absurd though.
I dare you to call me that, Sanjuro.

McNei1y

Someone create a baseball television show. Like a show about a rising prospect or something. Everytime I see Dick Sporting Good's commercials, I always want that baseball one to be a show.

Sanjuro

I did, you never added me.

It's possible that you don't see it due to the XB1 menus being complete shit.

Someone create a baseball television show. Like a show about a rising prospect or something. Everytime I see Dick Sporting Good's commercials, I always want that baseball one to be a show.

Sounds like this filthy poor doesn't have HBO!

Malo

Banned
If you go into friends it will show you who is following you and when they added you. You dont get a message or anything when someone adds you.
I did that and he doesn't pop up in my followers list. Also, talk about a step back from the 360. Not getting a message when someone adds you is dumb.

What time are you going to be online? Maybe we can get in some games.

I did that and he doesn't pop up in my followers list. Also, talk about a step back from the 360. Not getting a message when someone adds you is dumb.

I can see why they changed that. I will go in to a friends friend list and just add every single person, it would be annoying to get messages all the time that people you dont know added you. I do hope we can get notifications soon when favorites sign on though.

This week has been crazy busy, baby could be here as soon as next week so we are getting her room and such, but this weekend I will be on for sure. I am loving playing as a strider so much. I take down Ogres without hardly any damage, it is so much fun.

Malo

Banned
I can see why they changed that. I will go in to a friends friend list and just add every single person, it would be annoying to get messages all the time that people you dont know added you. I do hope we can get notifications soon when favorites sign on though.

This week has been crazy busy, baby could be here as soon as next week so we are getting her room and such, but this weekend I will be on for sure. I am loving playing as a strider so much. I take down Ogres without hardly any damage, it is so much fun.
That does make sense and congrats!

I'll be on this weekend as well just send me an invite.

Sanjuro

Drew goofed. He did the right move for himself by not accepting the Red Sox offer, but proceeded to follow that up by going for absolute payout over length which is foolish.

Now he admits to regretting not taking the offer.

Timbuktu

Friday Night Lights kinda of baseball show?

That cowboy character on FNL (Cash?) was a baseball prospect. Something between FNL and Luck would be ideal for me though; love those racing sequences and the warmth in that series.

There are plenty of baseball literature to base a series on. Anyone read The Brothers K? The Art of Fielding was alright too, any other good ones you guys would recommend?

zulux21

interesting looking baseball themed money coming.

The US plans to mint a trio of coins that will certainly be a bane for vending machines and pockets alike, with a curved design depicting a baseball on one side and a baseball glove on the other. The coins, which come in 50 cent, $1, and $5 denominations (in gold, silver, and clad), are being made to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the National Baseball Hall of Fame in July. Only 1.2 million of the coins will be produced per the National Baseball Hall of Fame Commemorative Coin Act, a law that passed in 2012. The actual cost for each coin is markedly higher, at $35 for gold, $10 for silver, and $5 for the half-dollar coin, with proceeds going to the Hall of Fame.

more info/original story

Macattk15

Ohhhhh man. Orioles in on Nick Franklin now too.

Mariners still negotiating with Morales. Have no fucking idea where he is going to play if he signs with the M's .... Smoak/Morrison/Hart already fighting over basically 2 spots (1B/DH), but we'd definitely be better with Morales in the line-up.

Top Bottom