• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

santeesioux

BbTlSZVCIAA5IXE.png:large

Sanjuro

He just had a career year at age 32 and will be 33 at the end of the month. It worries me.

Nah. Kendrick has a better bat and is nearly as good as him defensively. Plus he's younger.

As a Dominican as well, he can go fuck himself!

Then make a trade for Kendrick.

You don't worry about having a second baseman age 32-35 for the duration of his contract.

Macattk15

Mariners still apparently in talks for Price ...

What if they traded for Logan Morrison so they could flip him or Smoak as part of the deal to Tampa?

I'd have to imagine after David Price saying he wouldn't sign an extension that both Walker and Zunino would easily be left out of any potential deal.

Talon

I will never understand what people get out of yelling epithets at public figures in public - whether it's in person or through Twitter. Like...what the hell do you get out of it? You just look like a fool.

3N16MA

Banned
He just had a career year at age 32 and will be 33 at the end of the month. It worries me.

Nah. Kendrick has a better bat and is nearly as good as him defensively. Plus he's younger.

As a Dominican as well, he can go fuck himself!

I rather not go to 4 years with Infante but the 10M per is fine and 3/30 is what the Yanks should be offering as 3/24 won't get it done in this market. Career year or not he has been a 2.5 WAR to 3 WAR 2B the past 4 years. Even when his bat is not at it's best his defense usually makes up for it.

Oliver has him as a:

WAR 2B the next 3 years which means he earns a 30M contract and more. Also he will be 32 and would be 34 at the end of a 3 year deal.

santeesioux

I will never understand what people get out of yelling epithets at public figures in public - whether it's in person or through Twitter. Like...what the hell do you get out of it? You just look like a fool.

I just unfollow players when they leave one of my teams, seems a lot easier.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
DOB and Franklin Rabon both saying they've heard the Braves and Heyward are too far apart to get an extension done.

I've feared this day.

squall211

Robbie did well to get that payday...I will absolutely miss him stunting on people in those pinstripes, though. He went from a prospect nobody expected, to getting paid like he's Big Papi.

Can't wait to plunk that motherfucker with 95+ MPH heat.

[EDIT: LOL JOBA]

I remember when Cano was first called up in 2005. Chris Russo (from the "Mike & the Mad Dog Show) would purposefully pronounce his name like the word "Canoe". I thought it was so fucking disrepectful back then.

Macattk15

Damnit.

That thread that just got closed in the OT was awesome. I saw Cashman,Sanjuro and cuevas in there ... so upset I didn't get to join in the fun before it got locked.

Sanjuro

Damnit.

That thread that just got closed in the OT was awesome. I saw Cashman and Sanjuro in there ... so upset I didn't get to join in the fun before it got locked.

All in all, nothing devastating really happened to anyone. It was all rather silly and just another example of how careless people are of personal information.

Looks like she just needs to migrate or deactivate her OKC profile for a little bit. At least no phone numbers were leaked out.

Macattk15

All in all, nothing devastating really happened to anyone. It was all rather silly and just another example of how careless people are of personal information.

Looks like she just needs to migrate or deactivate her OKC profile for a little bit. At least no phone numbers were leaked out.

She apparently deleted the profile.

What a dumbass that Thacker is though. Wow. Nice avatar btw.

Friggz

Apparently there was a three way trade being discussed involving Gardner, Justin Masterson, and Didi Gregorius. Gardner would have wound up with the Indians, Masterson with the Diamondbacks, and Gregorius with the Yankees.

Syrinx

Was watching MLB Network earlier and Ken Rosenthal and co. were speculating on a potential Mets trade with the D-Backs and getting one of their young shortstops, Owings or Gregorius I think. Don't know how much merit there is to it but it's interesting, seeing as how the Mets likely wouldn't be able to ship Davis there because they already have Paul Goldschmidt.

Loco4Coco

Was watching MLB Network earlier and Ken Rosenthal and co. were speculating on a potential Mets trade with the D-Backs and getting one of their young shortstops, Owings or Gregorius I think. Don't know how much merit there is to it but it's interesting, seeing as how the Mets likely wouldn't be able to ship Davis there because they already have Paul Goldschmidt.

I really don't see any trade happening between the two teams.Yes the Mets need a SS but they don't have that "big" pitcher that the D-backs are looking for. I'm expecting Tejada to play SS on opening day.

rando14

Keith Law has been saying for a while now that Russell Wilson is a non-prospect.

Eh, Russell has an excellent glove but his batting leaves a lot to be desired. He'll probably top out at AAA but unless he works on his swing I can't imagine him being good enough to make it in the show

Top Bottom