• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Macattk15

Can't unsee her dad in her face.

sportsstar.jpg

I'd say she wins though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Why not? He's an on-base monster. Last year .OBP was .423....that's nearly half his at-bats! Career average is .389. He'll get on base for you and leave the rest for Fielder and Beltre.

Choo? He great unless facing a lefty

Lot of money for a platoon guy

This makes me happy. Too bad he's old, would've been a joy to see in his prime.
His submarine style is a thing of beauty. It rivals the best ideas ever conceived in a Shonen manga,

I hope Tanaka gets posted under this new system this year. The bidding will be crazy, I expect no less than six teams to post the max for negotiation rights. Shohei Otani in a few years will be crazy.

His submarine style is a thing of beauty. It rivals the best ideas ever conceived in a Shonen manga,

I hope Tanaka gets posted under this new system this year. The bidding will be crazy, I expect no less than six teams to post the max for negotiation rights. Shohei Otani in a few years will be crazy.
Kenta Meada wants to come over too.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
he was drafted in 2007...

The rule 5 draft is going on right now. It's a totally different thing than the rule 4 draft which is the traditional draft where guys get picked from college and high schools.

Basically the rule 5 draft exists to give guys a chance to play in the big leagues when they're otherwise stuck down in the minor leagues and not on the 40 man roster.

BFIB

Cardinals are being linked to Brian Roberts.

He'd probably break some fingers when signing his contract and would be out 6 months.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jon Morosi ‏
Just spoke w/ Josh Boyd, Rangers pro scouting dir. Sounds like they want to bring Russell Wilson to spring training, talk w minor leaguers.

makes sense. rangers finally going to learn from a winner.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So Pirates signed Edison Volquez? Good luck with that jnc

Why aren't the Reds doing anything. Guess we don't really HAVE to. Just need to shackle Billy Hamilton to the batting cage for a month or two then make him pitch a tent in center field until spring training. I'm nervous about him.

gaming_noob

According to Jeff Blair, the Royals are in discussion with the Jays to send Billy Butler + prospects. Must be a big player going back if it's Butler AND prospects..whoa...

Jeff Blair ‏@GloBlair 58m To be clear: source tells me Jays would also receive prospects plus Butler, but hasn't moved beyond discussion stage.

Sanjuro

I don't see how four years is a bad move at all. You're not going to overpay him, he is easily tradable, and it should bring him right up to the end of his prime.

Malo

Banned
It really isn't.

Top ten second baseman, weak position, has the ability to move around the infield or outfield to help the cryptkeepers.
He just had a career year at age 32 and will be 33 at the end of the month. It worries me.
He is arguably as good, if not better than Kendrick.
Nah. Kendrick has a better bat and is nearly as good as him defensively. Plus he's younger.
As a Dominican, I am so proud of Cano, I am so happy he got what he wanted. I can't wait so see him here in NY in that uniform.
As a Dominican as well, he can go fuck himself!

Robbie did well to get that payday...I will absolutely miss him stunting on people in those pinstripes, though. He went from a prospect nobody expected, to getting paid like he's Big Papi.

Can't wait to plunk that motherfucker with 95+ MPH heat.

[EDIT: LOL JOBA]

Malo

Banned
I see.

Oh Well, I met him a couple of times. A real nice guy. I do wish him the best in that new team.
I'm just kidding. I like Cano and don't have an issue with him for taking that insane contract. I would have questioned his sanity if he didn't. I hope he does well in Seattle. All the girls over here are going to miss him and his nipple fetish.

Edit: I thought the tigers wanted to improve their bullpen.

I'm just kidding. I like Cano and don't have an issue with him for taking that insane contract. I would have questioned his sanity if he didn't. I hope he does well in Seattle. All the girls over here are going to miss him and his nipple fetish.

Edit: I thought the tigers wanted to improve their bullpen.

Come again

Top Bottom