• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I have no problem with fans staying away when teams don't do well. I really wish Maple Leafs fans did that more often.

CuxFBHYWAAAMTEh.jpg:large

DAFUQ

It doesn't really bode well to the already terrible reputation of Jays fans when you ar trying to puff out your chest and prove the loyalty of other fans, does it?

Im talking about attendance numbers in 2016, where do you see me shitting on Cleveland fans for not being loyal??

BigAT

It doesn't really bode well to the already terrible reputation of Jays fans when you ar trying to puff out your chest and prove the loyalty of other fans, does it?

He's just got to let everyone know that he's been a real shitty Jays fan for years and years now.

JD should have been waved home on that double. Fucking ridiculous.
Yup. He should have scored easily. I don't know if he read it well and ran as soon as it was hit because it was obvious off the bat that it wasn't going to be caught - but will give him a pass since he is usually A+ on the bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom