• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miller!

I think they thought they deep trouble after the Kluber start.

Anyways, pulling for a CLE/CHI world series. Would be pretty fun.

that's like 170 years almost combined without a World Series. If we made it there and fell to them, I'd be sad, but I honestly wouldn't be that upset.

Makes Toronto's 23 year window look like nothing. ;p

Slime

Banned
This is the 2016 Blue Jays I watched all season. I don't know who those other guys were last week, but they were much more entertaining.

devilhawk

If your entire bat flies into the crowd you should be called out. No excuses, you are a major leaguer and should hold on to your freaking bat.

Looks like the Jays offence of September is back in full force.

This is the dumbest thing I've heard of in a while.

Ground rule doubles should be considered live balls. Home team fans can throw it back to help their team, or hang on to it so their player can round the bases and score. Opposing fans can fight them for it and throw it back on the field.

Are there any Cleveland fans that seriously didn't like the frazier for Miller trade?
Yes. They were being SUPER dumb.

There was also a lot of disappointment at the time over Jonathan Lucroy negating his trade to Cleveland. Miller was seen as a lame consolation prize.

Friggz

If your entire bat flies into the crowd you should be called out. No excuses, you are a major leaguer and should hold on to your freaking bat.

do you understand how hard they swing and the force behind each swing? Pine tar is sticky as fuck but only does so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom