• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

Banned
So Jays-GAF

More confidence in the team now, or last year down 3-1?

I got more confidence in reaching a game 7, and from that point it's a 50/50

I have more faith that the 2016 Jays can come back from a 3-1 deficit vs. Cleveland than I did the 2015 Jays coming back from a 2-0 deficit vs. the Royals.

The pitching this year has been something else. If they were getting demolished offensively I'd have zero hope at this point, but these games have been so low scoring, the Jays could have conceivably come back from any of them. A lot of that has to do with Cleveland's pitching being outstanding too, but Toronto bats are definitely underperforming, and they could come back at any time. Frustrating to watch.

Jayhawk

Back from the Indians-Jays. Glad the Blue Jays managed to score more than 2 runs.

Here was my view in the 6th row in left field by the Blue Jays bullpen. The Donaldson HR landed about 15 rows to the left.

CvFFOg3XgAEmZWu.jpg

Velcro Fly

They would have lost the series to the Giants if not for a miracle 9th inning comeback and the pitchers hitting a ton. For real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom