• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

Asking your pitching staff to be perfect every single night because the offense is fucking putrid is never going to work out well in the end.

Yep. I would have a better chance at the plate than the Cubs. They have been terrible all playoffs, as the poster above said- can't expect perfection the entire way.

Mrbob

How many good pitches are the Cubs hitters going to miss? Good luck in the world series Dodgers. Cubs bats decided to not show up in the post season.

Beckx

I wish I had saved the post of that Cubs fan who said they aren't scared of "3IP, 2ER Rich Hill" or whatever

You ask, I deliver

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=220331461&highlight=rich+hill#post220331461

In spite of their bats, they are 4-2. Those 2 losses being Bumgarner and Kershaw starts.

They lost the games everyone assumed they were going to lose.

Biggest game of Jake's life coming up and I trust him a lot more than Rich "3IP, 3R" Hill.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
i still wouldn't trust this dodgers bullpen outside of Jansen. Hope they can hold it.

billeh

Guess I'll eat the Rich Hill crow.

Rich getting shit from the dude that thought the central was going down to the wire in September, though.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
ihyTF9j.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom