• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefro

How the heck is that legal to have 2 guys blocking the bag at 1st base?

Baseball is crap.

Coghlan should have slid in hard feet first if they're going to let them do that.

J2 Cool

I wish for once the announcers would just say

"Yeah, it was an interesting gameplan the Dodgers brought tonight........the Cubs are just hitting like shit. They're just awful. God are they awful. Holy jesus."

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I wish for once the announcers would just say

"Yeah, it was an interesting gameplan the Dodgers brought tonight........the Cubs are just hitting like shit. They're just awful. God are they awful. Holy jesus."
facing excellent pitching does that

Mrbob

There is no such thing as good pitching, just crooked umps and lucky BABIP.

vkMfQug.gif

Cubs are going to choke on this series aren't they? Keep that 81 year streak without a World Series alive!

Just win one on the road and force a game 6 back home, dammit!

In the last two games I think you can count the number of good Cub ABs on one hand. I know Kershaw, Hill and Jansen are monsters, but the Cubs offense has looked pathetic.

From a strategic perspective, is there any advantage to the Cubs that the Dodgers will be throwing out three LHP in a row? Or does that favor the Dodgers more considering how bad Chicago has looked against the first two?

Choomp

Banned
I want to see Kenta get stuff to go his way and get a good outing under his belt this series so I can definitively be okay with the Doyers making the WS

ARod making a really good point about how PH'ing for Russell in a throwaway AB was a bad idea. It was a chance to let him build a little confidence. Maddon seemed to be overthinking things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom