• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis is young, cost controlled and produced 2.5 fWAR in 101 games. He's good.

Srsly.

Oh yeah Malo I'm almost done with your avatar.

I made sure it's extra painful for you.

Lets just say it involves something like this:

aredmic.jpg

Robert807

I donno why they keep talking about Cubs and Dodgers game coming up. No one in Canada gives a shit about that game. Heck it's not even on the main sportnet channel . That reserved for the leafs / jets game

RIP Toronto Sports

Jays Two years in a row in the ALCS and a starting pitching rotation that is one of the best in baseball and here next year.

Raptors division champs three years in a row. Made it to the finals and actually took it to a dominant Cleveland team.

A promising young Leafs team.

pestul

Jays Two years in a row in the ALCS and a starting pitching rotation that is one of the best in baseball and here next year.

Raptors division champs three years in a row. Made it to the finals and actually took it to a dominant Cleveland team.

Yeah, and with the right moves, I could actually see the Jays being a better team next year.

and TFC actually had an OK season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom