• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedro was joining in on bashing Buck when they went on. The producers probably told them they needed someone to have an altering viewpoint instead of having everyone agree.

FvWoeh9.jpg

GG Orioles. That was fun

zulux21

The Wild Card playoff is absolutely a disgrace to the game.

Teams what work hard to win their division are robbed of one champagne and Bud Lite celebration.

first off... there isn't a wild card playoff game. it's a wild card playin game.
the jays made the playoffs this year, the o's did not.

second off, as someone who dislikes booze. that second thing sounds like a good thing :p

Slime

Banned
I was hopeful we'd win, but I wasn't expecting a 3-run Edwing dong in the 11th. Damn.

I didn't realize he got hurt in a brawl. That's awful. I missed that game.

The saddest thing about that is that it wasn't even in the brawl, it was when he was rushing up some stairs to head toward the brawl.

Line_HTX

The Wild Card playoff is absolutely a disgrace to the game.

Teams what work hard to win their division are robbed of one champagne and Bud Lite celebration.

It's what makes the September races more interesting, Brah.

Stakes are higher when it comes down to one. There's no disgrace here, you're just being not smaat aboutit, y'see?

zulux21

It's what makes the September races more interesting, Brah.

Stakes are higher when it comes down to one. There's no disgrace here, you're just being not smaat aboutit, y'see?

you missed the joke.

the joke is that the jays will get to celebrate more than the red sox.

especially once the jays make it to the second round and the red sox don't :p

you missed the joke.

the joke is that the jays will get to celebrate more than the red sox.

especially once the jays make it to the second round and the red sox don't :p

Why would someone just disregard another magical Red Sox run to World Series? Especially with Big Papi retiring at season end?

zulux21

Why would someone just disregard another magical Red Sox run to World Series? Especially with Big Papi retiring at season end?

because they are running into the Indians, and won't get past them :p

not that it matters, we all know the giants are going to win it all anyways :(

not using your closer in extra inning tie games on the road is THE number 1 thing i hate that managers do. even maddon does it sometimes. so so stupid.

I wonder if Buck will lose his job over this. Not using Britton, the best reliever and someone who's 47/47, in a game like this...it will be seen as inexcusable.

Dude, Zach Britton references on twitter are fucking hiliarious. Some ones I came across:

Ct-jTB1WYAAi7fc.jpg

Dan Haren:
I might get in this game before Zack Britton

Ct-gAkLXgAIqvUa.png

Patrick Dubuque
Buck Showalter is one of those people who has like forty elixirs at the end of a Final Fantasy game

Buck Showalter is the guy who finishes the race in Mario Kart in last place with a lighting bolt special in stock.

Encarnacion's reaction to finding out Britton was available and healthy:
https://twitter.com/_rallycap/status/783523228383936512

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom