• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait people actually wanted Barney over Tulo? That's insane. Tulo's a beast when he stays healthy

Yeah and these same people said that we should go with Goins over Travis as our 2B.

Also last night on Jays talk, some idiot started the call by saying I wished we still had Kawasaki......

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Did anyone see this tweet from the Toronto Public Library yesterday? :lol

CuHFbmBWcAAmeYJ.jpg

We're sorry for the etiquette blip, but still quite proud of the infamous flip. Go Jays! #OurMoment #ALDS #NationalPoetryDay @ArlingtonTXLib
https://twitter.com/torontolibrary/status/784124891675123712/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I love the "Darvish has the Jays flinching thanks to that breaking ball", when in actuality its the god awful strike zone.

Happ is getting the benefit as well, but my god it would be nice if this guy could call something consistently.

I mean Happ is giving up hard hits but keeping them to single bases. The Jays need to put up some runs now. I think 5 is enough. Happ really isn't pitching bad at all but it is nerve wrecking to watch with a small lead.

pillar

(had to balance out my over excitement from earlier)

;)

Man, Alot of Rangers fans dressed as empty seats today. (Stupid scheduling. How can a team not get a single night playoff game?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom