• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

1253698241_one_punch_ko.gif

Glad I took the Stros on the run line. Should I go for Arizona? +235. On one hand Kershaw has ownage on the Dbacks for obvious reasons but on the other hand, Kershaw in October.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
LOL, my 5 year old niece said Gattis looks like a giant teddy bear.

His nickname just happens to be "El Oso Blanco" (The White Bear)

https://climbingtalshill.com/2015/02/15/tale-el-oso-blanco-aka-evan-gattis/

Where did Gattis get his nickname ”El Oso Blanco" from? He got that nickname after the 2012 season in Venezuelan Winter league, where he hit .303/ 16 home runs in 53 games. He became a fan favorite there, like he did in Atlanta. The fans gave him the nickname ”El Oso Blanco," which is Spanish for ”the White Bear."

dickroach

i seriously have no idea how the NL's going to play out.
I feel like the Cubs are the hottest coming in, so they can just ride that to the WS. 15-4 to end September. the Nats are choke artists.
+ the Dodgers are choke artists, but they're clearly a better team than the DBacks

.....so it'll probably be Nats/Dodgers
but also a Cubs/Indians world series rematch somehow

Beckx

KluBall4

i seriously have no idea how the NL's going to play out.
I feel like the Cubs are the hottest coming in, so they can just ride that to the WS. 15-4 to end September. the Nats are choke artists.
+ the Dodgers are choke artists, but they're clearly a better team than the DBacks

.....so it'll probably be Nats/Dodgers
but also a Cubs/Indians world series rematch somehow

don't be deceived by the way the Cards jobbed to the Cubs!

If DD has any cahones John Farrell isn't allowed back on the plane back to Boston.

Yes I am advocating that the team fire its manager in the middle of a playoff series. (to be fair this position is logically consistent with my position on Farrell every year since 2014 sans that one time he had cancer)

dickroach

If DD has any cahones John Farrell isn't allowed back on the plane back to Boston.

Yes I am advocating that the team fire its manager in the middle of a playoff series. (to be fair this position is logically consistent with my position on Farrell every year since 2014 sans that one time he had a little cancer)

how is Dunkin Donuts going to fire the Red Sox' manager?

Top Bottom