• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Beckx

If the Yankees lose today, Severino needs to start tomorrow. They can’t let that kid go into the off season thinking only about his wild card game meltdown.

nah, if that happens they need Ma-kun more than ever.

Tell Severino to shake it off!!!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
i cant believe Angel Hernandez is still an umpire. He was terrible back when the astros were in the playoffs in 2004 and 2005.

I can't believe I pay for a year of mlbtv and playoff games are blacked out
That sucks. Can you use the Fox Sports app? I have U-Verse, so I can watch the games without the blackout restriction...even though it didn't work when I really needed it for a couple months.

dickroach

That sucks. Can you use the Fox Sports app? I have U-Verse, so I can watch the games without the blackout restriction...even though it didn't work when I really needed it for a couple months.

I don't have cable.
I can just use a vpn and watch it on mlbtv on computer but I wanted to watch it on my tv/roku :\

I don't know why i thought they lifted the national blackout for playoff games... I swear they've done it in the past

050317_springer_dancing_med_kbj4hnln.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Compare Judge's playoff performance so far vs. Altuve's. microcosm of the regular season and you'll see why Altuve is MVP

"microcosm of the regular season".

Seriously what does this even mean? Judge had a better regular season than Altuve. It really wasn't even that close. Theres like no legitimate argument for Altuve over Judge honestly.

I fucking hate the Yankees but its amazing to see people jump through hoops to try to explain how Altuve had a better year than Judge.

captive

Seriously what does this even mean? Judge had a better regular season than Altuve. It really wasn't even that close. Theres like no legitimate argument for Altuve over Judge honestly.

I fucking hate the Yankees but its amazing to see people jump through hoops to try to explain how Altuve had a better year than Judge.

no he didnt. Judge was shit for 6 weeks after the all star break.

the bolded is especially bull shit.\

if judge wins it its because he plays in new york.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

the bolded is especially bull shit.\

Judge's statistics for the entire season are better than Altuve. None of this other stuff matters.

If Altuve wins it its because hes as short as most baseball writers and its a feel good story. Its easy to root for the small guy rather than Judge.

Batting average....

dickroach

“I think it’s still there, but I don’t think it’s anywhere like it was in the 80s,”

didn't someone literally get murdered at a giants/dodgers game a couple of years ago?

TS-08

the bolded is especially bull shit.

Judge sucked for six weeks yet still put up better numbers in most of the important categories than Altuve. That's a pretty good argument for Judge.

captive

Judge's statistics for the entire season are better than Altuve. None of this other stuff matters.

If Altuve wins it its because hes as short as most baseball writers and its a feel good story. Its easy to root for the small guy rather than Judge.

dude really? Being consistent for the entire season means nothing to do you? Judge was a literal non factor for a month an half of the season.

Also if theres no legitimate argument for altuve why does almost everyone talk about how its likely Altuve, just for funsies cause he's short?

Top Bottom