• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

RdN

To be fair, almost the whole line up has been bad. Before this game, we were batting aaround 135 or so.
I do like the idea though. Who would you replace him with?

I'd basically move everybody up, have Pedroia batting second. It's his favorite position after all. Vic 7-9, doesn't matter.

Win!

WhiteSox signed that fat cuban DH for $60 million?

arod-pose.gif

Wish the Cards had him for the game 5 against the Phillies a few years ago.
Cards/Phillies weren't playing for a pennant (even if either team would've rolled over the lolBrewers). He's played in 4 NLCS in the wild card era, that's at least 4 wins in NLDS clinchers (I don't think he sat out any of them).

BFIB

Not all that surprising that Ramirez is out. How he's even playing is pretty remarkable.

Here's hoping Wacha continues his dominance!

ESPN is reporting the Yankees are mulling the possibility of a $300 million payroll in 2014. Their top targets are said to be Robinson Cano, Masahiro Tanaka, Brian McCann, and Carlos Beltran.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPN is reporting the Yankees are mulling the possibility of a $300 million payroll in 2014. Their top targets are said to be Robinson Cano, Masahiro Tanaka, Brian McCann, and Carlos Beltran.

I hope they get stuck with those bums. McCann has to be one of the most overrated players in baseball. The idea that hes worth a $100 million contract is insane.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Wouldn't that saddle them with a massive Luxury tax and not improve their pitching at all?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
And Taylor Guerreri gets a 50 game suspension for drug abuse, after already being out with TJ surgery. Good pick there, Rays.

Top Bottom