• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Flo_Evans

I... sort of do. I think Beltran will win the game on his own some how. Just wait and see!

Cards will end it tonight. BELIEVE!

If not, this shit is rigged and Dodgers are going to comeback to eliminate us again storybook fashion for world series ratings. TINFOIL!

Thanks Joe Kelly, I'll forever hate you.

temper-tantrum.gif

Silkworm

Thanks Joe Kelly, I'll forever hate you.

Yeah, how about the Dodgers plunk Beltran in the ribs. That would make it more fair.... *sigh* Oh well, hopefully AGon, Puig, Crawford, Uribe, and both Elis's come through and get some runs (Either getting a run would be a bonus but I'm not holding my breath).

aFIGurANT

I think I'd prefer H. Ramirez going at the start, getting rocked my Wacha, then removed for more pain - lock down the later innings more easily that way.

shwimpy

Fucking Mattingly... how many more double plays do they need to hit into to make something happen? hit and run... bunt... do something.

Raziel

Yeah I don't get why you don't have Ellis try to bunt if Crawford gets on. They scored nothing off Waca last time, don't see anything wrong with playing for a run. It seems more and more apparent that Mattingly has no clue what to do when guys get on base, and then just shits the bed outright when they do so in late innings.

Meier

2 K's already. Let's get a third.

I really, really hope we get that Cuban 2B Guerrero. Ellis is a fine deputy, but he shouldn't be playing daily.

Meier

Puig's gonna go yard tonight. I can feel it.

It's crazy how much Wacha is dominating us this series. He's a damn rookie with like 12 starts in his career!

Top Bottom