• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

NotGameOver.gif

You be quiet, you. I would have to hope MM knows how to manage a lead (get shelby in there if there is any sign of implosion on Wacha's part after a long rest) but bigger leads have been blown.
Cardinals have a thing for the theatrical. Winning going away isn't really their style.

Probably 5-4 in extra innings or something.

source: everyone at work ever (I live in St Louis)

aFIGurANT

Cardinals have a thing for the theatrical. Winning going away isn't really their style.

Probably 5-4 in extra innings or something.

source: everyone at work ever (I live in St Louis)

Yeah exactly it's not the story of the modern STL team - the more drama the better. Every trick/rule in the game has to be involved.

Khalid-S

It's not over yet. Way too early to count the Dodgers out. Red Sox lead 4-0 yesterday at some point and Tigers managed to score 3 runs at the end.

Would love to see LAD vs BOS in a WS!

Silkworm

It's not over yet. Way too early to count the Dodgers out. Red Sox lead 4-0 yesterday at some point and Tigers managed to score 3 runs at the end.

Would love to see LAD vs BOS in a WS!

Detroit batting > Dodger batting

Also Ramirez is not 100%. If everyone was healthy and Kemp was playing I'd say there's a chance. But not with the lineup in it's current shape on the road down by 4 runs. :-(

everyone on my facebook is whining about don mattingly like this is on him

man sports fans are annoying
Yeah I don't see how people can pin this one on Donnie. We're just playing like we've already given up.

That Beltran fly ball was almost Korean baseball-esque with the crowd reaction.

Top Bottom