• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

beltran.gif

Doogdogg

They talk about bringing the Fenway RF fences in 3 years ago (3-4 feet), ortiz hit would been a HR in every other ballpark tonight and a HR if they had gone with that plan.

Dr Prob

Banned
Buck, McCarver and more importantly their producer are horrible. Beltran's catch was legit though.

Don't know that his torso should be inducted to the HoF straight away, but at least he didn't go ass over head and fall into the bullpen.

vikki

Me too. That was my favorite moment from the series. Then my Yankees betrayed everything good and great about that team.

You're like my Polish neighbor, he has like 4 different favorite teams in the NFL. In his case, it makes a lot of sense, he just enjoys watching football. I can't fathom why you would like the Yanks and the Sox.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You're like my Polish neighbor, he has like 4 different favorite teams in the NFL. In his case, it makes a lot of sense, he just enjoys watching football. I can't fathom why you would like the Yanks and the Sox.

Maybe he lives in a rough part of CT and doesn't want to be killed by tribal warfare.

DarkFlow

Banned
I have 2 teams, The D backs and the Sox, my AL and NL teams. Az because I born there, went to there first ever game, and there first WS game. Red Sox because my mother, uncles, grandparents, and countless other relative's all live in Boston so I was in grained with it.

vikki

Maybe he lives in a rough part of CT and doesn't want to be killed by tribal warfare.

That makes a little sense, I've got family from CT that are Yankee fans. I like to believe Tsubaki likes the Sox just a little more, given his love for the Pats.

Sanjuro

Well, I'm technically not a Yankee fan, I just understand them.

Sanjuro

That makes a little sense, I've got family from CT that are Yankee fans. I like to believe Tsubaki likes the Sox just a little more, given his love for the Pats.

I'm not a "two-teamer" for any of the major sports.

I'm a Yankee apologist, Hartford Whalers supporter, and Green Bay Packers co-owner.

eznark

Banned
Dude it's 380. That's not a short porch.

In this instance short identifies height. It's a catch you see all the time (relatively) in the low minors because they have shitty low fences. Or Cape League! Cape League guys are chuckling at the awe.

Dragon

Banned
In this instance short identifies height. It's a catch you see all the time (relatively) in the low minors because they have shitty low fences. Or Cape League! Cape League guys are chuckling at the awe.

My bad. I always want to catch you in a mistake.

vikki

I'll agree that that was a play that any right fielder should make. He hit the wall pretty hard, but nothing incredible about it other than it prevented a grand slam.

Top Bottom