• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

vikki

I'll never get it. I like Gomes, but Nava emerged as a starting player. His running ability sucks though.

He is a baby face though. Bred for the Yankees.

I really liked the way they used Gomes in the beginning of the season. Pinch hitting, he was solid in that role.

UNCMark

Banned
Anyone else's FOX network switching resolutions constantly?

edit: it's my local affiliate doing it. Apparently they can't overlay "News will be seen after the game" without changing the screen resolution.

Sanjuro

I really liked the way they used Gomes in the beginning of the season. Pinch hitting, he was solid in that role.

Him and Carp are good off the bench. If we're winning, I can't complain. Nava is one of the best at bats on the team and the league.

DarkFlow

Banned
Gomes can't get on base to save his life, and playing Nava in LF at Fenway is kinda a no brainer even if Gomes was a great fielder.
LF is not as easy as you think in Fenway. It's all about playing that wall, and a lot of people can't do it well.

vikki

Were those the MOH guys that were in question for not telling the truth of what happened on the battlefield? I don't know the whole story, but I glanced at the thread.

Top Bottom