• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

harSon

Banned
Told ya'll about Hurdle. He likes to go down with the ship. He's always 1-2 scoring plays to late with the yank...

Opiate

Very good start for the Cardinals.

I do wish Pirates were not our first round competitor; if the Cardinals don't win, I definitely want the Pirates to do so.

jakncoke

Banned
AJ era here going to increase beyond 8.10.. fucking.. FUCKKKKK

ari-gold-o.gif

harSon

Banned
MLB needs to investigate Hurdle. Think he might be the new Pete Rose. Dude's obviously got money on the Cards! That, or he's retarded.

harSon

Banned
Hurdle just doubled F'd us. I can understand riding out AJ and preserving the bullpen at the expense of winning the game, but throwing both into oblivion in one retarded decision. Thanks Hurdle :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Beltran is one of the most underrated players I've ever seen in my lifetime. Dude should be a lock for the HOF when his career is over but I seriously doubt he ever gets in.

Caja 117

Remember watching the 2009 Playoff with the Yankees, one game A.J. would pitch a gem, next game he allowed 6+ run in less than 3 inning.

squicken

Beltran is one of the most underrated players I've ever seen in my lifetime. Dude should be a lock for the HOF when his career is over but I seriously doubt he ever gets in.

His brief half year dragging the choking Astros to the World Series was amazing. Never held it against him he wanted out

harSon

Banned
One thing we're not good at is clawing our way back into games from sizable deficits. Typically when we go down, we cease scoring runs altogether. Our team seems to get demoralized easily.

harSon

Banned
Maybe if Clint had made the decision at 3-0... or 4-0... we'd be in the damned game right now. But Hurdle gotta #Hurdle

Top Bottom