• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to going internet only at our household until after the playoffs...

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Postseason.tv is only $5. As far as I know, there are no blackout restrictions.

Yeah, but apparently it's only good for the LDS and the NLCS. So if I want to watch the ALCS or, you know, the World Series, I have to look elsewhere. I didn't realize postseason.tv was this shitty. And again, I'm getting it for free through the Android app, so I'll keep my $5.

BFIB

Yeah, but apparently it's only good for the LDS and the NLCS. So if I want to watch the ALCS or, you know, the World Series, I have to look elsewhere. I didn't realize postseason.tv was this shitty. And again, I'm getting it for free through the Android app, so I'll keep my $5.

MLB really needs to get this figured out.

xbhaskarx

I read something a guy posted on another forum regarding the Tiger's pitching staff.

- The Tigers have 3 of the top 4 pitchers WAR in the AL.

- Doug Fister, our #4 starter, has a higher WAR (8th in AL) than any other AL pitcher in the playoffs.

In other words, Oakland in 3.

Your fancy nerd stats like WAR mean nothing to the Oakland A's.

Jrmint

Wainwright is a machine, but if he hangs curveballs like that one he threw to Barmes our good hitters are gonna crush it.

"Mike, the guy struck out looking to end the series, he's a worthless bum, he'll never good a clutch player, I hope I never see him a a Mets uniform again!"

Top Bottom