• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Sanjuro

Cardinals pitchers widely admitted to using sunscreen or pine tar themselves mid-last season when Chris Perez was claiming some of their veterans actually doctored balls.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/base...cle_e9afb5f3-afcb-5832-8ca9-8ca8614df292.html

Everyone in baseball are cool with this because pitchers don't like throwing wild pitches and hitters don't like getting ear holed with 100 mph fastballs.

It's common knowledge to people who follow the actual sport. For the media and sports talk fodder, it's always gold even if the discussions are largely disingenuous. I don't even disagree with that either. If I ran a sports network, it's still the best subject for the day.

Doogdogg

Cardinals pitchers widely admitted to using sunscreen or pine tar themselves mid-last season when Chris Perez was claiming some of their veterans actually doctored balls.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/base...cle_e9afb5f3-afcb-5832-8ca9-8ca8614df292.html

Everyone in baseball are cool with this because pitchers don't like throwing wild pitches and hitters don't like getting ear holed with 100 mph fastballs.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVnj_61CAAAcNXW.jpg

Chris Perez knows what he is talking about.

3N16MA

Banned
TXw6icP.jpg

Pretty sure this is what Lester had in his glove.

eznark

Banned
"We're not going to pursue the issue, but seriously MLB, the Brewers are outputting seizure signals through their video ribbon when we are batting!!!!!"

Fuck the Cardinals. Clown whiner cunts.

Braves must think so. They've really embraced the estrogen fueled bitch made mode the Cardinals have made so famous.
Hey, they're making yearly progress! That's more than the Brewers can say!

miss the playoffs by one game on the last day
lose the WC game
lose in the NLDS
lose in the 2014 NLCS
to the Giants
?

zychi

Banned
Buck sounds like he wants to have wachas children.

He does this for EVERY Cardinal. He should be their local guy and get off national tv. He hates on Chicago everytime he does a Bears or Cubs broadcast, but blows STL everytime he does a Cards game.

Holiday

Banned
McCarver forgets the beginning of his sentences by the time he gets halfway through. He talks as if he's busy with something else in the booth, like his pill calendar or his catheter.

Sanjuro

Well, it's still our first WS series game against the Red Sox in 6 tries that Boston didn't score in the first inning. The 2004 pitchers all left the first inning with a deficit.

That is a television statistic. Last night was the first time in 235 years that two right fielders were named Shane. DID YOU KNOW THIS!?

DarkFlow

Banned
Wacha not even playing at the moment and they still blowing him. For fuck suck, I've yet to hear something positive about Boston.

You guys are so lucky to listen to Buck and Macarver, I got this dude named Al Michaels and some other dude. Wished I had some Buck and Macarver, no homo.

That is a television statistic. Last night was the first time in 235 years that two right fielders were named Shane. DID YOU KNOW THIS!?
Television statistics are perfectly fine as long as you don't think they're predictive. Trivia is interesting. :)

Wacha not even playing at the moment and they still blowing him. For fuck suck, I've yet to hear something positive about Boston.
Boston narrative is confined to BEARDS BEARDS BEARDS BEARDS

Top Bottom