• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Silkworm

Too bad it wasn't a 1-2-3 inning for Jansen.
Still, it's pretty amazing what Jansen has accomplished with primarily a 90-95 mph cutter.

Meier

Seems like Clay turned up the second I had to stop following the game! Good shit. Hopefully Greinke keeps up his good form from the second half of the season.

ipVKgYqWCCxSS.gif

Dammit, I don't want the Reds to be any better than they already are.

Poor Cubs will be constantly buried under the Reds/Pirates/Cards trifecta of awesome. Brewers too I guess.

BFIB

Nationals, meet your new manager! Harper's new best friend.

Actually, I think he retires. Crazy he came back as fast as he did with his health issues last year.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rays - Red Sox game looking like it might not be played today because of rain.

If only the Red Sox played in a real baseball stadium. That had a roof on it.

BFIB

Looks like Baker was indeed fired, and did not resign. Enjoy that arm, Stephen Strasburg, its going to fall off in two years.

eznark

Banned

Poor Cubs will be constantly buried under the Reds/Pirates/Cards trifecta of awesome. Brewers too I guess.

Yeah, those perennially contending Pirates are a real powerhouse.

I think the Cubs could pass the Reds in the NLC totem pole in the next two years assuming Walt doesn't make a series of shrewd moves to keep the Reds in contention...and assuming the Cubs don't act like the Cubs.

Yeah, seems dumb. I bet no one remembered that was said.
I think he stated that he was going to make a stand against rumor-mongering media types that slander athletes when the story first broke. Not too surprised he's going through with the suit since he sounded pissed about his name dragged through the mud when a local Fox affliate erroneously said Pujols was on the Mitchell report a few years back.

Top Bottom