• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

BFIB

A misread by Jay, and easy catch for Molina. Lynn can be a mental midget, here's hoping he can work past this.

RGVNOE

Fastball down the middle, damn matheny

Hope Lynn doesn't start his meltdown here

Getting out with minimal damage. Still should be watched close another inning like this an Matheny should get someone else in

jakncoke

Banned
Baseball is better on the radio anyways. They are doing you a favor.

::grabs cane::

Bud Selig and the old farts wonder how they got surpassed by the NFL, its shit like this(actually they dont because they have delusioned themselves into think baseball is still #1)

HOLY SHIT YESSS EL TUROOOOO

BFIB

Fuck. This is the exact reason why I felt the Cards needed one more veteran pitcher at the deadline. Can't rely on Lynn to carry, dude is fucking terrible in games when it counts.

BFIB

That's probably the game unless Cole implodes.

Nah, its still early, and the Cards will pick up things on the 2nd time through the order. But we can't give up any more from here on out. Need to pull Lynn now, but Matheny tends to stick w/ his pitcher, my guess is he's back out there.

jakncoke

Banned
Nah, its still early, and the Cards will pick up things on the 2nd time through the order. But we can't give up any more from here on out. Need to pull Lynn now, but Matheny tends to stick w/ his pitcher, my guess is he's back out there.

Sounds like Hurdle

Also Vas how happy are you now. Who do you want, top 5 wishlist for manager

RGVNOE

Cards have a great approach. But there's 2 things they don't hit well:

Lefties that work down in the zone
Pitchers they have never seen before

That at bat by Marp showed nothing good in the approach, I don't think it should matter if they've seen a pitcher or not letting 2 pitches in the strike zone go by without an attemp at swinging is never good.

jakncoke

Banned
I think last I looked he throws his fastball like 60% of the time and mixes up four standard os pitches the rest.

He getting better at mixing in his off speed pitches. He is just a rookie and should of been in AAA learning this stuff. If not for injuries and Johnathan Sanchez he would of.

Top Bottom