• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

JABEE

ibikwmOOmLdnLJ.gif
This gif should get some use

beast786

I. see verlander not starting. Friday another stomach twisting. of all the sports baseball is the most nerve wrecking for me.

dmag1223

I know hindsight is 20/20, but the Reds really should have seen this coming from Cueto. Hes only pitched 12 innings since June, against the Astros and Mets.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I obviously would have LOVED for the Reds to win tonight and advance but if there is a team that deserves that playoff birth it's certainly the Pirates and not us. We absolutely blew it late in the season. So long as you wipe STL all is well.

dmag1223

I obviously would have LOVED for the Reds to win tonight and advance but if there is a team that deserves that playoff birth it's certainly the Pirates and not us. We absolutely blew it late in the season. So long as you wipe STL all is well.

Agree.

Also, the one game wild card sucks. Just make it a best of 3 game at the higher seed or get rid of the second one all together.

RGVNOE

This game was pretty much decided in Cincy. If reds couldn't do anything at their home what made them think they could win at Pittsburgh.

Gonna be fun vs Pittsburgh, hope Tron, Yadi, and Freese show up with their bats like they've done in Octobers past.

Vire

For a one game series, you would think there would be more intensity to this.

Shit is boring.

I guess that's baseball for you.

DietRob

Largest PNC crowd ever!!!

Gotta count the dudes in the boats lol. It looks like a really electric environment there. Not a single game I went to in Cincy was even half that hyped. Ya'll got some rabid and thirsty fans. Jealous.

the one game playoff is a joke

these teams were celebrating a couple days ago and you can be out in 1 game

this shit aint football

jakncoke

Banned
Gotta count the dudes in the boats lol. It looks like a really electric environment there. Not a single game I went to in Cincy was even half that hyped. Ya'll got some rabid and thirsty fans. Jealous.

Miss the playoffs for 20 years, see how the Reds fan come out when you finally make it.

lol votto

DietRob

Miss the playoffs for 20 years, see how the Reds fan come out when you finally make it.

I wish I could agree. Reds haven't won anything since what 95? Sure we've made the playoffs but didn't walk away with anything. The terribly mediocre bengals have lulled this town in fan complacency. I have been to minimum 5 games a season for the last 15 years. Self depreciation is in full effect right now but I never think Reds fans would be this hyped. We had a pretty good year in a heated division this year and maybe a handful of games sold out. Smh

Top Bottom