• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

I wish I could agree. Reds haven't won anything since what 95? Sure we've made the playoffs but didn't walk away with anything. The terribly mediocre bengals have lulled this town in fan complacency. I have been to minimum 5 games a season for the last 15 years. Self depreciation is in full effect right now but I never think Reds fans would be this hyped. We had a pretty good year in a heated division this year and maybe a handful of games sold out. Smh

Aren't you all OSU fans? Doesn't 2002 count?

Even with the last good outing I dont think Lynn should've gotten a start in the playoffs

Lets hope Shelby comes out pitching good, and the extra rest helps him
Frankly, it's going to be a tough series regardless of who is pitching in whatever order after Wainwright. Both Shelby and Lance have awful numbers against PIT this year.

RGVNOE

Frankly, it's going to be a tough series regardless of who is pitching in whatever order after Wainwright. Both Shelby and Lance have awful numbers against PIT this year.

Kelly has pitched well against them though, which makes me wonder why he doesn't have Kelly early in the series

Kelly has pitched well against them though, which makes me wonder why he doesn't have Kelly early in the series
I'm more scared of Kelly regressing towards his peripherals than of Lynn/Miller blowing up tbh. But one of Lynn/Miller was going to start game 2 since they have some significant home/road splits. Kelly actually has slightly better numbers on the road.

daycru

Need to give it up to Pirates, they built a great team. Youngsters complimented by smart additions of veterans left for dead by everyone else. Awesome fans. There's still six outs, though.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Pirates fans touching balls that are in fair play.

It's as if they've never seen a baseball game before.

(inb4 I someone says I shouldn't talk blah blah :p)

jakncoke

Banned
Pirates fans touching balls that are in fair play.

It's as if they've never seen a baseball game before.

(inb4 I someone says I shouldn't talk blah blah :p)

If the Astros lose 98 or more games next season. Your 4 worst seasons ever will have come the just now. Isnt that crazy

jakncoke

Banned
"IF" he says. :p

I dont know all your minor leagues went to playoffs and i think 2 won their champs, no? So obviously your suck is coming to a end soon(maybe), add some vets too. Maybe not next year, but gotta be getting soon.

What the blue fuck was that Votto. I remember during our last series they said Votto had like 24 errors as a 1B. How? thats bad

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I dont know all your minor leagues went to playoffs and i think 2 won their champs, no? So obviously your suck is coming to a end soon(maybe), add some vets too. Maybe not next year, but gotta be getting soon.

I jokingly said that, I'm forever the pessimist. ;P

Two of them did yeah, but I don't think they're at that point just yet. 2014 has to be better than this year was. 2015-2016 is the point I'm betting they're going to have everything together to be a contender again.

Also, why the fuck is MLB using this awful Fallout Boy song this year?

I like your new avatar <3

Why thank ya, kind sir. <3

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Holy shit Bruce what are you doing. Sit down your drunk. Thanks for the season redlegs. Better luck next year. Pittsburgh I'm rooting for you now.
Damn typing that just felt wrong.
you deserve it this season.

Top Bottom