• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

This is just one of those games where it seems like the Dodgers' runs have been easy while the Braves have had a really hard time getting theirs. Not a good sign for the Braves.

Come on Braves! Pirates need revenge
AndreEthierDeathStareShort.gif

Please, Capuano. Please forget how to pitch against the Braves. He always humiliates the Braves somehow despite blowing shit against everyone else.

Talon

It is painful, fucking painful, to see this great talent development ruined by an organizational obsession with traditional baseball bullshit.

Bunts kill me.

Sanjuro

It is painful, fucking painful, to see this great talent development ruined by an organizational obsession with traditional baseball bullshit.

Bunts kill me.

When a pitcher has no development whatsoever hitting and is thrown at the plate in a major league baseball game, what do you expect?

What a fucking bullshit strike zone. Julio throws that same low/inside fastball 0-2 to Hanley and Hirschbeck just stands there fingering his asshole. But now, suddenly it's a strike against J.Upton. How the fuck are you even supposed to go up there with a plan when the umpire is fucking with the zone all night like this.

What a fucking bullshit strike zone. Julio throws that same low/inside fastball 0-2 to Hanley and Hirschbeck just stands there fingering his asshole. But now, suddenly it's a strike against J.Upton. How the fuck are you even supposed to go up there with a plan when the umpire is fucking with the zone all night like this.

How in the fuck you got your first 2 runs? RYU didn't get no love.either

That was the first inning and the zone was still being established. I'm fine with any zone as long as it's the same for both sides. You can't fucking change it inning by inning like Hirschbeck is doing. He's completely tipped the favor towards the Dodgers twice now with his fucking flip-flopping zone.

That was the first inning and the zone was still being established. I'm fine with any zone as long as it's the same for both sides. You can't fucking change it inning by inning like Hirschbeck is doing. He's completely tipped the favor towards the Dodgers twice now with his fucking flip-flopping zone.
Cue up the regular season thread title..umps suck can't rely on them

carlos

nah go back to the pitchtrax, ryu didnt throw any strikes that were called balls, he just didnt get generous calls.

moot point anyway, this game seems like it will be decided by more than 2 runs

Top Bottom