• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

v8eAGx9.gif

Amory

I love Juan Uribe. Even when he hits a normal fly ball it looks like a home run because he swings out of his shoes

rekameohs

Banned
Actually a Braves/Pirates NLCS would be awesome for the 1992 rematch since that's where the Pirates losing streak really began.

eznark

Banned
You really are a bitter fuck. Carlos Gomez was being a total shithead. Deal with it.

Best thing that happened this year! Gave me a team to root against in the playoffs besides the Cardinals! I love that fun-hating fucker! His Serious Man act is my favorite new narrative.

Best thing that happened this year! Gave me a team to root against in the playoffs besides the Cardinals! I love that fun-hating fucker! His Serious Man act is my favorite new narrative.

Yeah, Gomez sure looked looked like he was just having fun. You have to be trolling at this point to say such stupid shit consistently.

eznark

Banned
No, he's a Brewers fanboy and his fanboy stupidity will not allow him to accept the fact Carlos Gomez was being a total dickhead in a game against the Braves the last week of the season.

I think that is exactly what I called him. Maybe a dumbfuck but I'm almost positive it was dickhead.

Top Bottom