• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

otapnam

What does that even mean, I'm an A's fan. Unlike you I'm smart enough to not start shit when Scherzer is warming up in the bullpen. I'll wait until the series is over before celebrating.

yo i didnt start that shit first why dont u read the posts before? Fucking tired of people shit talking Oakland without even living or visiting here

im out till the end of the game : |

xbhaskarx

yo i didnt start that shit first why dont u read the posts before? Fucking tired of people shit talking Oakland without even living or visiting here

Jesus do you have an IQ of 12?

Since when does the season matter come October?

i dont think October will mean anything but the start of vacation for Detroit very soon

How is saying the regular season doesn't matter in the playoffs starting shit or "shit talking Oakland"?

Gannd

Banned
I'm way to stressed for Oakland now. Let's Go Oak-Land! I might have to turn off the TV now that the ace is on the mound. Coco can do it!

So many postseason managers that should be fired due to fucking incompetence. Baker was the first one. Fredi and Leyland should be right behind him.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
looks like it would have been a hr regardless. although reddick might have caught it.

Yankee_fans061912.gif

Top Bottom