• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

So apparently Kimbrel was fucking pissed about not being used and basically refused to talk to the media after the game. All he said was he wanted to pitch two innings since there was an offday Tuesday and Fredi told him no, four outs only. After that, he said nothing else.

verbum

I didn't expect us to win the division or beat up on the Nationals so bad the first half of the season.
I'm ready for Gattis to be our starting catcher. McCann is not good in post season or on defense. .
Tehran, Minor, and Medlen now have a taste of the post season. They should be good next year.
Props to the Dodgers. They assembled a good team in 2 years. I hope they can have success the rest of the post season.
Red Sox-Dodgers would be quite a series. But Tampa Bay may have something to say about that.

That game last night was just absolutely frustrating. No reason you should have arguably the best closer in the game now not even be a factor whatsoever. This is why I despise Fredi Gonzalez, but I know we aren't lucky enough to have him be fired. Another year of disappointment awaits until something changes with the manager position.

eznark

Banned
Well it won't be the Braves problem next year. Is what it is. I'm still just in awe of not using Kimbrel in the 8th. Oh well. Go Pirates.

Yeah I actually don't hate the Braves so I'll be glad when he signs somewhere else. Hopefully Chicago.

McCann solidified his exit with his shit performance in this series. I've been over him since about 2011. Glad his ass will finally be gone next year.

Meier

Brian Wilson. Crazier than ever.

igfEp4e0L4vDC.gif

MLB.com doesn't allow you to scale the video down unfortunately so I had to make the gif kinda big.

harSon

Banned
At least I get to watch the Pirates tomorrow. Thank god it starts at 5pm. I'll miss about 15-20 minutes of it which isn't too bad at all.

andycapps

Sonofabitch

I'm bad at reading lips, but those looks say it all. Can someone translate?

I hate to say there's always next year, but presuming we can get rid of McCann and Uggla, we may end up with a better ballclub next year. Beachy and Hudson should be back, presuming they come back and are effective. Also, Venters.. I'm also assuming that Gattis is our catcher for next year, he definitely has a better arm than McCann. I don't know if he has the long term power to make it in the league, but that may be a holdover until our minor league prospects are ready.

Jubs

Sonofabitch

I'm bad at reading lips, but those looks say it all. Can someone translate?

I hate to say there's always next year, but presuming we can get rid of McCann and Uggla, we may end up with a better ballclub next year. Beachy and Hudson should be back, presuming they come back and are effective. Also, Venters.. I'm also assuming that Gattis is our catcher for next year, he definitely has a better arm than McCann. I don't know if he has the long term power to make it in the league, but that may be a holdover until our minor league prospects are ready.

Huddy's a free agent, so i dunno if he'll back. I'm guessing he will be, maybe on a 1-2 year deal.

harSon

Banned
With Cole starting I feel better about our chances

AJ has actually been solid for us all year. His performance this year is better than his stats and win/loss. Although he's terrible at Busch stadium. I'd definitely have AJ ready to back Cole up should he get into trouble though.

2010: Brooks Conrad
2011: Hurricane Irene
2012: Infield Fly Rule
2013: David Carpenter
2005 fucker that hit that hr
2004 another astros fucker
2003 kerry wood, mark pyror
2002 juicer
2001 randy johnson, thief
etc...
1996: DON"T THROW THAT SLIDER
1995: Yay
fuck the twins
So apparently Kimbrel was fucking pissed about not being used and basically refused to talk to the media after the game. All he said was he wanted to pitch two innings since there was an offday Tuesday and Fredi told him no, four outs only. After that, he said nothing else.
That game last night was just absolutely frustrating. No reason you should have arguably the best closer in the game now not even be a factor whatsoever. This is why I despise Fredi Gonzalez, but I know we aren't lucky enough to have him be fired. Another year of disappointment awaits until something changes with the manager position.
Well it won't be the Braves problem next year. Is what it is. I'm still just in awe of not using Kimbrel in the 8th. Oh well. Go Pirates.
ihwzGyz2eWi02.gif

Brian Wilson. Crazier than ever.

igfEp4e0L4vDC.gif

MLB.com doesn't allow you to scale the video down unfortunately so I had to make the gif kinda big.

Doesnt he remind you of
26160.gif

Also I am shocked at how many people hate the Dodgers here.

they haven't won a world series since 1988 whats the matter with them winning a series here and there, my god.

The Dodgers are the true underdog.

Doesnt he remind you of http://filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsG/26160.gif[IMG]

they haven't won a world series since 1988 whats the matter with them winning a series here and there, my god.

The Dodgers are the true underdog.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't call the Dodgers the "true underdog" when the Pirates are in it. Those fans have waited over 20 years just to see a playoff game on their home field.

Malo

Banned
Doesnt he remind you of
26160.gif

The Dodgers are the true underdog.
Lolol underdog with a $230 million payroll.

You guys are Yankees west.

Top Bottom