• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I just moved into a new apartment, nothing works. Will have to go someplace else to catch the braves games.

You live in Arkansas right? Or is it DC now? If the former, how's the bar scene? If the latter, you'll be fine.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
You live in Arkansas right? Or is it DC now? If the former, how's the bar scene? If the latter, you'll be fine.
DC now. I have family somewhat near, which is where I'll go. Too broke for a bar till my next paycheck anyway.

Christopher Perez is on the roster.
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/cle...md=20131002&content_id=62327310&vkey=news_cle
0007_556q.gif

I want to see him blow the game to see what that one twitter guy says.

That Twitter guy is in the crowd tonight for the playoff game.

verbum

DC now. I have family somewhat near, which is where I'll go. Too broke for a bar till my next paycheck anyway.

I am leaving in the morning for western NC in the Smokies. We will be in a cabin with no electricity and no running water until Sunday night. The elevation is about 4200 feet so no cell phone either.
I'm going to drive back to Robbinsville about 30 miles away Saturday morning and get a newspaper. Old school.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I guess Salazar's plan is to spam fastballs the first time through the order and mix in his offspeed stuff more later?

Top Bottom