• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, and it looks like this one is too. Sorry, pal.
Come on don't be sour. Its not over till the last pitch. Win or lose I will always love and support my team. It had been a while since we were in this position. Even if if we go down 3-0 at home I will continue to support them.

Caja 117

Can Easily trade one of the outfielders. Like a 3 team trade.. It's doable

Still you have the problem of platoon 4 good outfielders, Kemp or Puig are not going to get benched, and you need a leadoff hitter in Crawford.

Also, Isnt Ethier a Dodgers FO favorite? doubt he gets traded.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Looking through the farm system, and I'm skeptical the Dodgers could put together a winning package for Stanton anyways.

How bad has TBS been that I'm actually eager to watch FOX's feed?

09dKrrP.gif

Opiate

I completely understand the desire for variety (Assuming your favored team is already out of it). It's the reverse of the situation that Pittsburgh found themselves in; because they've struggled for so long, people were particularly likely to root for them.

The Cardinals have had an extremely long streak of strength; back to 2001, they've made the playoffs 9 times, made the world series 3 times, and won it 2 times. More than their "fair share."

Meier

trade ethier

i like the guy but his numbers fell of a cliff this year

He's had 1 year over 100 RBI, 1 year over .300 and 1 year with more than 30 HRs. The fact we re-signed him for so long and at such a huge rate absolutely blew my mind. He's basically like James Loney as an OF.

I was so excited when it seemed like the Yankees were going to make a run at him.

Afrikan

O'l bitchass Victorino is still a hothead huh..... doesn't he know he is cussing out the ump and not another player? its still early in the game and the series... what a dumbass.

Top Bottom