• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

The Dodgers and injuries. If Hanley is out, they're done.

The injured Dodgers are the old Dodgers. We aren't winning this game.
Dodgers are lucky the ump last night didn't take out Puig with the bat throw before the play at the plate.

beltran-throw-2.gif

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Puig should have defintley not swung. Hopefully that was Walkers last inning

Seriously, Puig is terrible.

He's not terrible. He's a hacker and his batting numbers were inflated this year but his power numbers and speed will make him a productive player. I'm actually surprised at how much his batting eye seemed to improve as the year went on. I expected his numbers to fall off a cliff.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
He's not terrible. He's a hacker and his batting numbers were inflated this year but his power numbers and speed will make him a productive player. I'm actually surprised at how much his batting eye seemed to improve as the year went on. I expected his numbers to fall off a cliff.
Puig is defintley trying to do too much this serious with one swing of the bat.

Do I have to keep repeating how Puig looks/plays like Mondesi. Mondi was a joke too

Please don't f'n lose this game on a pass ball..

Gotta start hacking. ump giving the borderlines...I hate to see either of these pitchers with a L by their stats today..Them 2 deserve either a W or a ND

Top Bottom