• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Man kershaw was dealing. Hopefully Young can hit one to the gap.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Who knows. Hanley should have PH, bruised ribs and all.
Hanley left to go get x rays. I missed the inning he got hit last night. Was it on the first pitch? If so it was probably intentional.

I can't think of a single controversial call that has panned out for Mattingly this postseason. Even Kershaw pitching game 4 probably backfired since dodgers likely win game 1 with him pitching.

I can't think of a single controversial call that has panned out for Mattingly this postseason. Even Kershaw pitching game 4 probably backfired since dodgers likely win game 1 with him pitching.

They were a hanging breaking ball to Uribe away from that decision being a really bad one.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Come on Dodgers let's go! There is no use talking about it. That's what's great about baseball. Almost anything can happen.

The Dodgers offense for these first two games should show you just how fucking badly Kris Medlen and Julio Teheran pitched in the NLDS. Mike Minor and Freddy Garcia's starts should have been the way it went every game.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
The Dodgers offense for these first two games should show you just how fucking badly Kris Medlen and Julio Teheran pitched in the NLDS. Mike Minor and Freddy Garcia's starts should have been the way it went every game.
That series is over. Let's go Dodgers!

:jnc gotta love baseball

Dodger team feels like a quote from Fast and the Furious 1" Too soon junior"

Donny it's time to bench Mondesi

Nice going Magic.
Seriouisly what's magic gotta do with this? They took out one our best player and our other best player hurt himself being a payaso. lol post

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Let's go Dodgers. Let's sweep them at Chavez Ravine. Its not over till the last ptch. Ramirez hope to see you in game 3.

Top Bottom