• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

ReMaKe

Damn!! I ain't gonna lie. We're in a bit of trouble. I'll take Clay>Scherzer anyday though. All my predictions are going wrong!! Pirates, Oakland, now Dodgers look ugly..

I dunno, I'm kind of hoping the Tigers and Cards go all the way now. Just so the Tigers can lose to the cards in the ws like they lost to the Giants last year.

uribe-gif.gif

I'm getting vibes from Wacha this postseason like I did with Wainwright in the 2006 postseason. I feel like we're witnessing a star being born or some shit like that. It's far too early to make any such claims, but I feel like we've transitioned from Carpenter being our ace to Wainwright being our ace and I forsee a day where Wacha is our ace.

But, my biggest fear? The day Molina dies/quits/retires/leaves the team. He's the link between all of these guys and I don't think he'll ever get enough credit for how much he improves nearly every pitcher in STL. My only hope is that he retires but stays on as a coach in some fashion.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Comparing anybody to Darvish would be a stretch.

Then again, every Braves pitcher ever has been compared to Glavine, Smoltz, or Maddux, so this isn't new behaviour.

Top Bottom