• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Tiger pitching is just too good. They might be on one of those runs

I don't know, this feels a bit too much like when the Rangers looked unbeatable with Cliff Lee and then couldn't hit anything in the World Series. I hate to keep picking against the Tigers, but I don't see them beating St. Louis.

I don't know, this feels a bit too much like when the Rangers looked unbeatable with Cliff Lee and then couldn't hit anything in the World Series. I hate to keep picking against the Tigers, but I don't see them beating St. Louis.
Cards would be underdogs against either AL team unless Craig is healthy and ready to go. Without him, the bench is garbage so that means running out a lineup with both Pete Kozma and Daniel Descalso in an AL park. :/

Why the fuck is Joe Buck so amazed that Shane Victorino scored from first? He didn't "read the ball off the fence" you fucking idiot. THERE ARE TWO OUTS. OF COURSE HE'S RUNNING CONTACT.

BFIB

Why the fuck is Joe Buck so amazed that Shane Victorino scored from first? He didn't "read the ball off the fence" you fucking idiot. THERE ARE TWO OUTS. OF COURSE HE'S RUNNING CONTACT.
Because everything the Red Sox do is the best thing ever. Apparently.

zychi

Banned

I've learned to ignore the announcers now. Have the SNF game sound on a different screen. Fuck listening to these two morons anymore. At least Collinsworth makes sense and gets names right.

Top Bottom