• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

were Buck and McCarver intentionally trying to out-hyperbole each other after that Pedroia play? Jesus. I was half expecting them to say Dustin Pedroia could single handedly end the war in Syria with his grit and determination.

Opiate

I think, for whatever reason, neutral broadcasting baseball games produces unappealing results in a way that neutral football broadcasting doesn't seem to bother people as much. Almost all of the well regarded baseball broadcasters (or all of them, really) are affiliated with a specific team and not general baseball announcers.

zychi

Banned
I think, for whatever reason, neutral broadcasting baseball games produces unappealing results in a way that neutral football broadcasting doesn't seem to bother people as much. Almost all of the well regarded baseball broadcasters (or all of them, really) are affiliated with a specific team and not general baseball announcers.
I want the local guys. I love listening to remy and don do red sawx games

Joe Buck is just as bland as bland can be. I have no idea how he became Fox' number one guy other than nepotism. And then whenever he tries to show some emotion or personality (see the Randy Moss incident) it comes across as forced or dumb.

I'd be down for this. At least he can keep it entertaining with some good stories of each baseball player.

I'm convinced he makes them all up lol

Sanjuro

I don't like Joe Buck, he is still far from some of the worst. As always, a Joe Buck/Artie Lange broadcast team would be wonderful. I'd even pay for it.

Top Bottom