• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
You need to come to terms that he never going to bat above .250, he's basically going to be the colored adam dunn but probably not hit 40 homeruns

based loaded!! plz score runs

not hard to beat .119

3 runs!!! plz dont repeat yesterday results :/

I'll take .250

Anything is better then how he's playing right now Lol

Prade

Mets go to 5-2 with a +20 run differential to start the season. Facing the scrapheap of the NL does a team wonders.

jakncoke

Banned
I'll take .250

Anything is better then how he's playing right now Lol

For 1 we need to stop playing him vs. Lefties lol. 44% strikeout rate is killing us and yes sub .100 batting average blows, so .250 would be like idk territory if he gets to it

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mets go to 5-2 with a +20 run differential to start the season. Facing the scrapheap of the NL does a team wonders.
They're gonna do it to me again. They're gonna make me think they have a shot to be a good team only to once again pull that football away after the All-Star Break.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm just glad the Astros don't have to face King Felix this series, otherwise he'd probably shatter the strike out record.

harveyks.jpg

Macattk15

Holy FUCK. Ackley is 1-20.

What a piece of garbage.

edit : 1-21 now. His FUCKING batting stance is GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluemax

Banned
You need to come to terms that he never going to bat above .250, he's basically going to be the colored adam dunn but probably not hit 40 homeruns

based loaded!! plz score runs

not hard to beat .119

3 runs!!! plz dont repeat yesterday results :/

Colored? Are we in the 1920s?

MLBGaf, im heading to Wrigley in May to watch the Reds take on the cubs. Is stubhub/craigslist my best bet for tickets, also tips on where to sit/avoid in Wrigley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom