• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, another reason to hate the Jackie Robinson movie besides the stupid music in the trailers: The actor playing him sounds nothing like him.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
C'mon Royals. You only have 0-1 to overcome. Where's the offense that buried the Phillies in 25 runs over the last three days? Should've saved a couple for today.
Cy Correia is just too good apparently. I'm a bit nervous about him going out there for another inning, but if he can get through it I'll take my chances with Burton/Perkins to shut the door.

I sure wish the Twins would stop running into outs on the base paths.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yay Choo caught 2 balls. That's confidence building. At least he's hitting the ball well. Definitely has some work to do on defense but he's still a LARGE improvement over Stubbs.

eznark

Banned
Welp, another reason to hate the Jackie Robinson movie besides the stupid music in the trailers: The actor playing him sounds nothing like him.

Yeah he sounded like a girl. I made the same complaint when the trailer was released and got called a racist.

I think the director is a racist for making the actor do a Batman impersonation.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking hate Kevin Correia. I hate that Gardenhire thought it was a good idea to put him out in the eighth. If that guy gives you more than 5 innings of decent ball, just thank your lucky stars. Don't run him out there until he gets clobbered. Christ.

devilhawk

Blown call on Dyson's steal. He was never even tagged. Too soon in the season to blow calls like that. If you are going to put your knee in front of the bag like that you deserve to get it destroyed.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Getting rid of the black in their uniforms was the best decision the Mets have made in a while.

Holy fuck 99 MPH right by Howard. I SAID DAMN.

here's a re-enactment:

Harvey-FF-to-Nix2.gif

rando14

Hm let me check up on the score of the Cards-Reds game, last I checked it was about to go into extra innings

ibm1C4pXN1KAMa.gif

Damn Reds offense you scary

Link

The Autumn Wind
Guys, I want to apologize for complaining about the Mets getting John Buck in that Toronto trade.

Found it.
Unlike ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball, Monday Night Baseball is not exclusive, but also unlike Wednesday Night Baseball, Monday Night Baseball (beginning in 2007) will co-exist with the local markets' carriers and will not always be subject to blackout. Starting with the 2007 season, ESPN can show teams up to three times a year in local markets.

Damn, I knew Halladay would eventually break down at some point, but never figured it'd happen so quickly. Two seasons off a 19-win campaign, and now he's throwing meatballs and can't locate worth a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom