• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
woah missed the memo on st.college spikes(our short a minor team) switching back to the cardinals make Jamestown Jammers our new short a

McNei1y

There has to be some baseball version of Space Jam happening because Roy Halladay has lost his talent.

Edit: It can be titled "Space Slam"

I don't want the Braves to win, but I want the Markibs to have as bad a season as possible. Tough decision...

Do you need at least 6 or exactly 6?

I need 6. or 9. 10, 12 and 13 might be hard for this team to do but they look good so far.
I don't know if you have ever played this type of pool but basically you have slots from 0 to 13 and in order to win your team has to score each of those runs (IE, on monday they could score 1 run and tuesday 13, etc) until all your slots are filled and that's how you win. so I guess I also have to root for them to get shutout which will be hard.

jakncoke

Banned
Marte!

edit; funny non important note neil walker team killed our team in the game before the state championship, our team usually got crushed in round 1 by a pittsburgh school, so that season was really successful and exciting. cant remember what grade i was in

edit; runs! wooooo

harSon

Banned
Marte is starting to come on as of late. If only Alvarez... hell, the rest of the fucking team outside of McCutchen could do so as well.

jakncoke

Banned
Marte is starting to come on as of late. If only Alvarez... hell, the rest of the fucking team outside of McCutchen could do so as well.

You need to come to terms that he never going to bat above .250, he's basically going to be the colored adam dunn but probably not hit 40 homeruns

based loaded!! plz score runs

Yankees gimpy lineup is still hitting more than The Pirates.

not hard to beat .119

3 runs!!! plz dont repeat yesterday results :/

Prade

I was just about to post something similar. Guy needs to get way more consistent.

I'm not sure about him. Like, is this a guy we want to have once we actually get good enough to make it to the playoffs? He just seems like he closes his eyes, swings, and hopes for the best. We can't have a player like that if we ever make a run in the next 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom