• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Eh, we're starting Jonathan Sanchez since Loriano and Karstens are out with injury, and we're resting Walker and Alvarez, so I pretty much assumed we were going to come out of this game with a loss.

a loss is one thing being prison raped is what we're getting

Where's Papa Grande when you need him?

tumblr_mau91dx8LA1rvt5wko1_500.gif

tumblr_m9s8zio3ry1r6oyo7o1_500.gif

I wish I had a recording of our sports station when Valverde signed, the state erupted with so much hatred.

I don't get the hate dude. I mean I understand he blew a couple of games in the playoffs(none of which cost you guys the series btw), but that guy gave you guys what 51 consecutive saves??

I don't get the hate dude. I mean I understand he blew a couple of games in the playoffs(none of which cost you guys the series btw), but that guy gave you guys what 51 consecutive saves??

It was a lucky year for him, nothing more. Last season was horrendous and the normal Valverde. He also refused to use half of him pitches, you can't be a one pitch pitcher.

see5harp

It's sorta hilarious how even Grant Brisbee jokes about a Zito start but jesus this has to be one of the best runs he's ever had. He's hitting RBI's, moving runners, and getting out of jams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom