• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Pre-game show cuts to a teary eyed Jerry Remy. Has a new form of lung cancer now (different from the prior), apparently under control at the moment.

calder

Nice comeback win, thanks to ump for the "better fucking swing, it's raining and cold as shit out here" strike zone n the ninth, Janssen will take that. ;)

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I will admit, I was very frustrated on Monday night when I saw the Cards unravel in the ninth. But since then our pitching seems to have gotten in line and our hitting has chosen to show up in excess. Wonderful. It was a good series, Reds, let's see who over takes top at the end of the next.

As for the Rays, I'm just glad we got a win, 4-5 isn't a terrible record, but it can certainly be improved.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I will admit, I was very frustrated on Monday night when I saw the Cards unravel in the ninth. But since then our pitching seems to have gotten in line and our hitting has chosen to show up in excess. Wonderful. It was a good series, Reds, let's see who over takes top at the end of the next.

As for the Rays, I'm just glad we got a win, 4-5 isn't a terrible record, but it can certainly be improved.

4-5 is incredible given how painfully anemic the offense has been (.630 team OPS hoorah!) along with the inconsistent pitching.

Schedule doesn't get any easier for the rest of April so they're going to have to start doing something.

Blearth

Banned
Giants are 16-0 in Zito's last 16 starts.

karatezito.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom