• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's started 60 games in the last three years (including two from this year). That's certainly not a full load, but it isn't as if he's missed two full years. In these last 7 years, he's totalled slightly more than $45M in salary.

Goddamn spreadsheets. You're right.

It's GUTI TIME.

What, specifically, is complicated about that post?

I bet all you one team fans whose teams aren't playing tonight are super jealous of me.

Tonight's preferred results:

Browns over Red Sox
Athletics over Angels
Rangers over Mariners
Indians given free win over Yankees
Nationals over White Sox
Padres over Dodgers

1. Why 1-team fans should be jealous of you.
2. Browns over Red Sox
3. Indians given free win over Yankees (?)

jakncoke

Banned
I believe it's only $20 if you are already a MLB.TV Premium subscriber. I'd do it, but I'm more interested in the lower minors which I do not believe are filmed at all.

Looked around couldnt figure out how. But Altoona and Indianapolis games are on there and for 20 bucks that'd be well worth it

Chris R

Time to slowly fall apart I think. A DP would be perfect here, or back to back strikeouts, but Felix has looked rough this inning.

Thank you Based Cruz

And here's to you, Raul

0a6nQdL.gif

bluemax

Banned
You know what is depressing? Realizing Michael Saunders might be the closest thing to a legit home grown position player Seattle has had since A-Rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom