• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the video for this? That would suck for the Dodgers if Greinke was seriously injured.
z0aiKY5.gif

JABEE

Mattingly is fucking livid.

"Carlos Quentin should be suspended until Greinke can pitch again"

Didn't Greinke throw at him on purpose in retaliation for throwing at Kemp?

I guess it's okay to be mad, but when you do that kind of crap, people get mad and charge the mound. It's just an unfortunate injury.

Didn't Greinke throw at him on purpose in retaliation for throwing at Kemp?

I guess it's okay to be mad, but when you do that kind of crap, people get mad and charge the mound. It's just an unfortunate injury.

No. It was 100% obvious it wasn't intentional. Greinke didn't throw a pitch inside the entire at-bat and the count was 3-2 when he got hit. Also, there was 0 out in the inning and it was a one-run game. Ellis was set up outside on the pitch. Also, you could see by Greinke's body language after the plunk that it wasn't intended.

JABEE

No. It was 100% obvious it wasn't intentional. Greinke didn't throw a pitch inside the entire at-bat and the count was 3-2 when he got hit. Also, there was 0 out in the inning and it was a one-run game. Ellis was set up outside on the pitch. Also, you could see by Greinke's body language after the plunk that it wasn't intended.

I watched only the video that you posted. They made it seem like the pitch came right after Kemp had one near his head.

Yeah, if it was a 3-2 count, it probably wasn't intentional.

I wish I didn't have prior comments on Monday. I love to get some tickets.

Also, a former dodger looks like he's on his way out of coaching duties. Ned hire him for AJ

3N16MA

Banned
Bill Shaikin ‏@BillShaikin 2m
Quentin: Greinke said something to me before I charged mound. Wouldn't say what. Would he have charged if Greinke said nothing? Wouldn't say

Bill Shaikin ‏@BillShaikin 41s
Quentin blames Greinke for history of HBP. Quentin said he has led league in HBP 2 years running and has never charged mound in MLB.

What a dick.

3N16MA

Banned
Dylan Hernandez ‏@dylanohernandez 10m
Kemp and Quentin face to face in the hallway.

Dylan Hernandez ‏@dylanohernandez 9m
As Quentin walked into the parking lot, Kemp told him, "We'll see, bitch."

Dylan Hernandez ‏@dylanohernandez 5m
A.J. Ellis said #Padres players apologized for Quentin's actions. "It's not right, it's not right," he said one player told him.

Not a good sign when your teammates are apologizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom