• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
D:

This season, I don't like it. Though Gallardo has historically been trash in April, so I have a feeling he'll heat up over the summer.
He's also historically trash against us for some reason. He's 1-9 with a 6.72 ERA against the Cards before today.

If you told me he and Bud Norris switches bodies each time either of them pitches against us, I'd believe it.

Wainwright with his 3rd hit (and 2nd RBI) of the game lol.

Who are you talking about? It couldn't possibly be MATT HARVEY WHO HAS A NO HITTER GOING ON RIGHT NOW. MATT HARVEY OF THE METS CORRECT?

YES! MATT HARVEY OF THE NEW YORK METROPOLITANS HAS A NOT ALLOWED A HIT THROUGH SIX!

4290616d_HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

WOW THAT ESPN ALERT I JUST GOT SAID HE HAS A NO-HITTER THROUGH SIX!!!
Who are you talking about? It couldn't possibly be MATT HARVEY WHO HAS A NO HITTER GOING ON RIGHT NOW. MATT HARVEY OF THE METS CORRECT?
YES! MATT HARVEY OF THE NEW YORK METROPOLITANS HAS A NOT ALLOWED A HIT THROUGH SIX!

ONLY 9 MORE OUTS. LETS HOPE HE GETS THESE FINAL NINE OUTS TO COMPLETE THE 1ST NO HITTER IN METS HISTORY

it's because THE METS CURRENTLY HAVE A NO HITTER GOING ON RIGHT NOW. HE WANTS TO BE ON THE WINNING SIDE FOR A CHANGE.
sheik_display_image.gif

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to update the teams image. Check your teams and tell me who to update/remove.

0xspXcv.png

492bBQI.png

Add me to Rays and Cardinals. I don't care what they say about me, I love them both.

Also, is it true?! the Met's could be getting a NO HITTER? I think we should tell everyone about it! Maybe this one won't have an asterik.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
At least I can wait until mid-summer to watch the Twins get no-hit and finally drain the last of my enthusiasm for baseball season!

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mest aren't due for another no hitter for 50 years.
Nah, it's like anything else. After the first time, the floodgates open.

d[-_-]b;53811900 said:
lol? Well I guess too many bandwagon fans on Yankees side, so you make a good point, real New Yorkers are Knicks fans.
EDIT - How about us Mets/Jets/Knicks fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom