• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjb

Banned
Also Will Myers is raking in Triple A right now:

333 BA. 7 RBI. 821 OPS. 421 OBP in 8 Games. Just need moar power.

KgpcVYy.jpg
HrGEduH.jpg
Thanks Corran!

Go MadBum!!!!

That's the problem with these fan rosters. People drive-by post and resume lurking. Then regulars read and go "Da fuck is this guy?"

Excited to see Wil Myers' progression to the show. I remember MLB-GAF blowing up in disbelief at that trade. Good night, that was. Not so much for Duane, perhaps, but at least Shields hasn't been a slouch thus far. It'll be good to get some fresh blood contending for the AL Central.

I love the Braves but rarely post about them on Neogaf, what does it take to make the list? Also good win today, Zimmerman's my new favorite Nat after this series

That's the problem with these fan rosters. People drive-by post and resume lurking. Then regulars read and go "Da fuck is this guy?"
This thread is already 75 pages. Just remove everybody who doesn't have at least one post in the thread. Surely, even the more busier MLB-GAF posters have gotten around to posting at least once by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom