• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
This thread is already 75 pages. Just remove everybody who doesn't have at least one post in the thread. Surely, even the more busier MLB-GAF posters have gotten around to posting at least once by now.

Kinda was my plan. After I got all these names updated, wait a bit and see who still posts.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I think Tejada needs to sit for a bit. He's been a liability on the field and at the plate this season.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seriously still steaming after that loss.

Worst fucking OPS in baseball. Least amount of runs in all of baseball. 0 for 11 with RISP today. Jose Lobaton not only is incapable of hitting a baseball he's also one of the worst damn defensive catchers in all of baseball. Dude is TRASH.

And yet Wil Myers is still sitting in AAA even though the Rays already successfully got themselves an extra year of service time. Archer still sitting in AAA for god knows what reason.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Had to work early, missed the Rays game, sucks it was close, but wasn't Rodney put in to close? He could go an extra inning or so, enough not to let the Red Sox score... These silly losses should not add up at the end of the season.

As for Waino, it's always so nice to see him do well. This series with Milwaukee is definitely one between the pitching.

Had to work early, missed the Rays game, sucks it was close, but wasn't Rodney put in to close? He could go an extra inning or so, enough not to let the Red Sox score... These silly losses should not add up at the end of the season.

As for Waino, it's always so nice to see him do well. This series with Milwaukee is definitely one between the pitching.

You know the golden old school rule: no closers in a tie game on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom