• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I have never seen you post in NBA-GAF about the Knicks since Linsanity.
Can you blame me for avoiding NBA-GAF?

EDIT - Plus admittedly, I'm a much bigger fan of baseball and football than basketball or hockey. I'm a Rangers fan too, but I never post in the NHL thread either.

Can you blame me for avoiding NBAGaf?
ehhhh good point. But if LJ11 can bear being a Bills/Mets fans, you can take the punishment in NBA-GAF.

It's much better now than in the past. Just show a thick skin and be ready to bust people with facts.
EDIT - Plus admittedly, I'm a much bigger fan of baseball and football than basketball or hockey. I'm a Rangers fan too, but I never post in the NHL thread either.
Gotcha.

Dre3001

Trying to update the teams image. Check your teams and tell me who to update/remove.

0xspXcv.png

492bBQI.png

Can you please add me to the Rays list?

*sigh*

Like I said, non-save situation Bobby Parnell is light years different than save situation Bobby Parnell. And yet Mets fans never listen...

Prade

Even when throwing 97, hitters just foul if off instead of swinging thru it like they have a hole in their bat. Parnell's stuff says he'd make a decent closer, but he's just missing the "it" factor for it. Whatever the hell that might be.

jakncoke

Banned
I really dislike the guy, but a family emergency is no joke. I hope everything goes well for him and his family.

Yeah i know, my point of the post was he ripped us yesterday and Locke is going to have troubles, so that improves our chances a lot. Like right now hit choo and he balked

Locke should be in AAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom