• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to update the teams image. Check your teams and tell me who to update/remove.

0xspXcv.png

492bBQI.png

A little late but yay new image!

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It's bizarre to see how terrible the DBacks' lineup got basically overnight. The injuries really piled up there, hey?

Ryan Hanigan hits .040 while our #1 prospect from a few years ago rots on the bench. Dusty is Terribad.

Nothing you can do when everybody is slumping. Honestly, I expect the reds to lose around 5-6 in a row before they get it together. Today is the 4th in a row? I don't see things coming together this weekend.

jakncoke

Banned
Nothing you can do when everybody is slumping. Honestly, I expect the reds to lose around 5-6 in a row before they get it together. Today is the 4th in a row? I don't see things coming together this weekend.

Phil Irwin is making his debut tomorrow, he has 27 AAA innings. If you lose, then lol move to Montreal

dmag1223

I just want to see Mez get a chance. He has 100x the upside Hanigan has. And I like Hanigan.

jakncoke

Banned
jakncoke, aren't you glad we traded Hanrahan? Dude's straight garbage this season like expected.

Yes actually. I noticed his fastball was losing zip last year and there simply no reason to get bonered up for a closer post 30 when the team isnt going to compete for championships/divisions for a couple more years

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I feel so bad for James Shields. Goes from one shit offense to another while being an absolute beast.
I'm just glad the Braves won't have to face him in the upcoming series. They have a legitimate chance at going 13-1 if they get through Gio tomorrow.

bjb

Banned
I'm just glad the Braves won't have to face him in the upcoming series. They have a legitimate chance at going 13-1 if they get through Gio tomorrow.

The irony is that with Heyward and Upton (BJ) struggling - they're still putting up more runs consistently than the Royals. I guess Wren knows whats up. Fill the team with a bunch of sluggers and say fuck sabermetrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom